Monday, October 2, 2017

Lost

2017 October Update of my life, me, Joey Arnold Oatmeal. Was born 1985 in Oregon of the United States (USA). Moved to Vietnam in 2012, five years ago. I came to Vietnam to teach English and I did that.

.

Currently, I'm living and surviving in Saigon, HCM, Ho Chi Minh City, TP.HCMC, VN, Vietnam, right now, still, but I am not really working and I am not really doing anything at all. Right now, I am not sure what to do, where to go, and everything. I feel alone, abandoned, forgotten, useless, ineffective, failed, lost, broken, dead, and more.

.

I do not have a job or place. I am not earning money. I am not making cash. I am spending a lot of money each day. I am on the path towards destruction.
2017-10-03 TUESDAY 1 PM MDNH JOEYARNOLDVN
http://Twitter.com/JoeyArnoldVN

.

Was working as a freelance English Teacher in Vietnam, since 2012, at schools, centers, stores, shops, cafes, parks, houses, for people, kids, adults, students, doctors, architects, designers, actors, lawyers, and all kinds of people. I have taught privately as a tutor, one on one, that is one student per class, and I have taught smaller classes of a few students and some bigger classes of over 30 students per class and I have taught them everything, anything related to English conversation, grammar, pronunciation, IELTS, TOEIC, TEFL, ESL, careers, life, philosophy, religion, business, history, economics, marketing, technology, science, medicine, travel, culture, politics, education, entertainment, family, and more. In my life, I've had many jobs, & then taught in Vietnam. This year, I had mostly just one Vietnamese English student and was making around $200 USD per month or less in 2017, that is this year, and I spend more than I sometimes spend more money than I make sometimes or many times and have been losing money and my one and only student maybe stopped our class today via Facebook maybe which means no more income at all. So, now, I am thinking about what kind of other jobs I may or may not want to have and which countries and places I may want to live in. I wrote about this before and I think about pros and cons and many things about the good and the bad aspects and advantages and disadvantages between different countries and jobs, career, occupations, work, duties, missions, goals, agendas, and so on and I contrast that with politics and more. All of this is very complex and I want to write more about this and I have wrote a lot about this in the past for years and years now. I can talk all day about this thing.

.

What to do and how and where and when to do what I do is the question. Most of what I do is write and talk. I make videos. I learn and share my life and everything online everywhere but am not paid at all or enough for what I spend most of my time doing. I could go anywhere and do anything if money was not an issue but it i an issue and I have a part of a Bitcoin and I got some cash maybe less than $1K USD total and that is it. I got to just continue to talk and think. I think about living in the USA mostly. I want to live everywhere. I want to live in the USA and Vietnam and other places all at the same time. I am trying to figure out my priorities and my demand or lack thereof. I will continue writing about this later. I got a lot more to say about this. Feel free to comment, always.

2 comments:

  1. Why'd you steal a girl's picture for your fake twitter account? Are you a Russian loser, a fake 'lil feigling, or did your mom simply drink too much when she was pregnant with you? You make the world a stupider place, please leave.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got this email today from my Blogspot.com Blogger journal diary website which asked about my Twitter profile account, allegedly to different extents and more, and the anonymous comment email message thing went on to insult me for violating some kind of law or rule, allegedly, or something, and then went on to call me very bad, dumb, or something, and specifically "STUPIDER." Now, it is possible that this email came from GEORGE SOROS PAID SLAVE OR BOT OR SOMETHING. Please remember that what I, Joey Arnold Oatmeal Oregon 1985 @ JOEYARNOLDVN, may or may not do, allegedly, based on facts and/or hearsay and/or other things perhaps, may or may not be good, bad, right, wrong, legal, illegal, proper, improper, historical, normal, complete, alleged, implied, assumed, judged, and much more or not. What I may or may not do or not do can be alleged or exaggerated and twisted and I do have free speech and freedoms and rights and liberties and choices and decisions and fate and destiny and life and love and hope and everything comes from our creator savior sustainer almighty God as talked about from Judeo-Christianity and the United States of America (USA) constitution and bill of rights and so forth. Here is the email comment as follows:



      .



      Fake:

      2017-10-07 Saturday 8:38 AM PC HCM SAIGON VIETNAM:

      @ JOEYARNOLDVN



      .



      .




      Posted by Joey Arnold at 11:29 PM
      Email ThisBlogThis!Share to TwitterShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
      1 comment:
      UnknownOctober 6, 2017 at 4:21 PM

      Why'd you steal a girl's picture for your fake twitter account? Are you a Russian loser, a fake 'lil feigling, or did your mom simply drink too much when she was pregnant with you? You make the world a stupider place, please leave.
      ReplyDelete

      .





      http://85usa.blogspot.com/2017/10/lost.html


      [@JoeyArnoldVN] New comment on Lost.
      Inbox
      x
      Unknown

      6:21 AM (2 hours ago)

      to me
      Unknown has left a new comment on your post "Lost":

      Why'd you steal a girl's picture for your fake twitter account? Are you a Russian loser, a fake 'lil feigling, or did your mom simply drink too much when she was pregnant with you? You make the world a stupider place, please leave.



      Posted by Unknown to @JoeyArnoldVN at October 6, 2017 at 4:21 PM
      Joey Arnold

      8:24 AM (0 minutes ago)

      to Unknown
      ​I have had many different Twitter avatars and there are links to my blogs and other networks from my Twitter. You know that my Twitter is my Twitter. You are attacking the freedom of speech and the freedom of religion and so on. You are making accusations built upon certain emotional triggers. You might be partly LEFT as in liberal or the stories of your interactions here may go deeper than that. There are a lot of things I do that goes beyond your awareness and I will continue to do what I do..........​
      Joey Arnold

      8:24 AM (0 minutes ago)

      to Unknown
      Here are my links...........

      85USA.blogspot.com

      ACLJ.ORG
      Breitbart.com

      Cernovich.com

      CompoundMedia.com

      CouchSurfing.com

      Disqus.com

      DrudgeReport.com

      Facebook.com

      Foody.vn

      Gab.ai

      Linkedin.com

      NewsWars.com

      Medium.com

      Minds.com

      Pinterest.com

      Plus.Google.com

      Reverbnation.com

      Steemit.com
      Tumblr.com

      Twitter.com

      WikiLeaks.org

      WikiTree.com
      YouTube.com



      .






      .





      .











      Delete